Term and Conditions
Welcome to Puregold.pk!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of puregold.pk, located at https://www.puregold.pk
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use puregold.pk if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client, You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. The Company”, “Ourselves, We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing laws of Pakistan. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Pure Gold Technologies (pvt) Limited and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on www.puregold.pk. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from puregold.pk for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from www.puregold.pk
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.puregold.pk
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.puregold.pk
- Redistribute content from www.puregold.pk
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof:
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. PUREGOLD.PK does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of PUREGOLD.PK, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, PUREGOLD.PK shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Puregold.pk reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant www.puregold.pk a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Refund And Return Policy
For Detailed Information Regarding Return Policy, Please refer to our Refund and Return Policy Page
Conditional Gold Jewelry Products Prices Policy (With Respect to Change in Gold Rate/Tola)
Prices of Gold Product listed on Puregold.pk are calculated on basis of Gold Rate Rs.165000/Tola
Price of All Products Shown on Puregold.pk are Conditional and subject to following terms and conditions
- Price shown on product pages is variable (Not to be considered final price) all prices are subject to change with gold rate
- Price will be Charge according to Karachi Sarafa Market Gold Rate
- If Gold Price in Karachi Sarafa Market increase the Product Price will also increase and if Gold Price Decrease Product Price will also Decrease
- Gold Rate Shall be Charge on the basis of Order Placement Date.